We're dedicated to helping
your business grow,
our monthly business reports
let you see where your
company is heading!
The term 'Castlemaine' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Castlemaine Associates LLP, Millennium House, Lime Kiln Way, Lincoln, LN2 4US. Our company registration number is OC383323. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Island, Scotland and Wales.
HMRC Launches Alternative Dispute Resolution Service
Posted by Andy Prodger on 2013 Sep 12
Following a two year trial, HMRC has launched it’s “Alternative Dispute Resolution” (ADR) service with effect from the 2nd September 2013. The ADR is meant as an alternative way for small businesses and individuals to resolve disputes with the Revenue. The ADR service uses independent HMRC facilitators to resolve disputes between HMRC and customers during a compliance check. The aim of the service is to find a swift ,fair result for the parties involved and reduce costs. The service is available to individual taxpayers and small businesses where a tax issue is in dispute, regardless of whether a tax decision or assessment has been made by HMRC that can be appealed.